Wednesday, November 18, 2015

2015 - Day 322/43 - Wednesday...

When I drove into the driveway this afternoon, I noticed the sage up by the road were blooming. Blooming sage is (supposedly) Mother Nature's way of saying rain is on the way. During the recent spells of rain (probably at least in the last month or so), the sage has not bloomed a lick and it rained like crazy. Now the weather prognosticators are predicting NO RAIN for the next week or so (okay, they say there is a 20% chance on Saturday, and in Texas that translates to NO RAIN) and the sage here are blooming their little hearts out. Whatever.

Today was another good day, things turned out well. A meeting that I expected to last three or four hours was over in less than two hours, so that opened up some time for me to get some things done; catching up with e-mails, showing property, reviewing property applications, this and that. I just LOVE found time in my schedule. Nothing better than time, I am here to tell you.

Breakfast meeting tomorrow, then time in the office.

Life is good, I am the luckiest man in the world!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SAGE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment