Tuesday, November 24, 2015

2015 - Day 328/37 - Tuesday...

This is what is wrong with America. Too much crap. Too many choices. Our heads are in a constant state of spinning from trying to decide what kind of tooth paste we should buy. Then what type of allergy or cold or flu toxin to purchase. Then it is on to cereals. What happened to corn flakes and rice  krispies? And don't get me started on dog food and cat food. But this...THIS is the GFCI aisle at Lowe's. Why are there so many freakin' different GFCI plugs in the store. I get there may be two or three different ones, depending on the voltages etc...but a whole freakin' wall of GFCI related stuff. Not necessary. This was my second visit to a big box retailer in about four days to find a GFCI plug for the garage outlet. It seems the one I bought on Saturday is defective (and of course I threw away the box and the receipt, how can a GFCI that I just bought be bad?), and so I needed another one. It is now sitting in the garage happily awaiting my electrician skills to install it...but not until Thursday morning.

I bet Donald Trump has never been in the GFCI aisle is EITHER Home Depot or Lowe's. But he did see people protesting about them in Jersey City!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TOO MUCH CRAP, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment