Friday, November 6, 2015

2015 - Day 310/55 - Friday...

I have no particular knowledge about what you folks may be storing in the butter keeper of your refrigerator door, but when I stay in town, that is where the emergency Milky Way bars are maintained. Life would not be worth living without Milky Way bars, so I am never far from an adequate supply. And, as you probably know, I take things in spells; jelly beans, Milky Way bars, root-beer floats, two-dollar bills, whatever.

The flooding rains failed (miserably) to materialize. I stayed in Austin last night, where there was not even any precipitation, Jody reported that we received 0.28" of rain and enough thunder to last an eternity. How is it exactly that thunder can cause GFCI breakers to trip? I understand how those things work (up to a point), but I don't understand how thunder claps can cause them to trip.

I guess I am not really required to understand it. I don't know how lots of things work, like cell phones, television signals, internal combustion engines (so 2000's) and any number of other things. As a matter of fact, if the truth were to be know, I don't know how most things work, and I don't really care. I know how to (for the most part) work them, but who cares how they work? Not me!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MILKY WAY BARS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment