Wednesday, November 25, 2015

2015 - Day 329/36 - Wednesday...

Must. Remember. Today. Is. Not. Friday.

I'll try, but I have an overwhelming urge to go see if Sharktank is on later. The Pyracantha has been having an excellent season, and the sage is getting it right this time. The red berries on the Pyracantha are lovely against the backdrop of the sage. The Pyracantha (also known as the 'firethorn' for very good reason) has been bursting forth with berries for a couple months now. The sage has it right; we had a trace of rain today, supposed to have up to 3 inches between now and Sunday night. Good sleeping weather I hope.

I ha lunch with Emily and Hudson (I think he is four, not sure), and that was fun. The three of us played hide-and-seek, and it was fun to see a mom do her thing with her child. Very cute.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THORNS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment