Friday, November 20, 2015

2015 - Day 324/41 - Friday...

It was a full house this morning at the new member orientation at the Board. Probably about 125 new REALTOR® members. I thought I had a meeting immediately following the orientation, so that would have meant that I had to be finished ON-TIME (which for me is kind of a challenge), but alas, my other meeting was at 2 PM, so I could just babble on like a brook. I got finished pretty much at my usual time, so about 10 or 15 minutes past my cut-off. Bottom line, I got some points across, and gave the folks attending some information they could use in their new career.

And then to the office for some power-real estate. I got to the office at about 10:30, and got a good bit of stuff done before I left at about 1:15. What should be a twenty-minute-trip from my office to the Board office now is made uncertain by the construction on MoPac. Wherever you go in Austin, you have to add twenty or thirty minutes to the trip to overcome traffic disruptions. You just have to figure it in, and when folks throw a hissy-fit, just recommend to them that if they are in such a hurry, they should try leaving a little bit earlier the next time.

I am sorry that your lack of planning has caused you this inconvenience.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ORIENTATION, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment