Monday, November 16, 2015

2015 - Day 320/45 - Monday...

This post is going to be (relatively) short and sweet, since I just got home and it is already past my bedtime. I would have been home about 30 minutes earlier, but when the plane landed, we had no gate to unload at (no rooms at the Inn), but I am home now, partially unpacked, and happy. I also have a whole new appreciation for John Legend. He gave a great concert last night for the REALTOR® conference in San Diego, one-hour flat, in-and-out, nobody gets hurt, but it was fun and I like his work. I was in the eighth row center, good seats, hardly had to stand up the entire night.

I will hit the ground running tomorrow, after a week full of meetings, this will be another week full of meetings.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, JOHN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment