Tuesday, November 3, 2015

2015 - Day 307/58 - Tuesday...

As I write this journal entry, the polls have about five minutes before they close. I expect the election workers are already packed up and just waiting for the buzzer to sound. I believe the turnout will be depressingly small, but I also expect that the items that were important to me (and therefore of dire importance to you) will all pass with comfortable high margins. The sad thing (IMHO) gets back to the lack of interest in the elections. Let me just say this about our statewide constitutional amendment elections today; for the most part, BORING! Yes, we as REALTORS® did a good job getting Prop 1 on the statewide ballot, but otherwise, I am not sure why our elected officials did not do their jobs and pass some measures instead of making us take a vote on it. You know the deal, they only had one job to do... And they left it up to us (for the most part) to do their work. I apologize in advance for painting this picture with such a broad brush, but that just happens to be my crusade right now.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, VOTE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment