Wednesday, November 11, 2015

2015 - Day 315/50 - Veteran's Day...

Happy Veteran's Day and thank all of you for fighting for my right to write this crap on a daily basis.

We did not receive any of the forecast rain today. We did, however, achieve an unwanted record high temperature of 87 degrees, and humidity levels of about 500%. There are supposed to be two (not one boys and girls, count them, two) cold fronts overnight, reducing the daily high temperatures by about 20 degrees. Bring it on. There were some lovely clouds on the way home, and the sun was trying its best to break through.

Hump day, and I survived it. That was no great feat, honestly, and it is becoming a bit easier to breathe, and that seems like an accomplishment in itself. According to my friend Casey (who says he has broken, cracked or fractured every single rib in his body, it will get better, but there is not much you can do about it. He suggested an ace bandage to constrict the rib somewhat, but also cautioned that I would need to unwrap it every hour or face pneumonia or some other malady, so I think I will just keep winging it.

Out of town tomorrow morning through Monday, I will check in with you from a remote location for the next several days. Stay tuned!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STUPIDITY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment