Monday, November 9, 2015

2015 - Day 313/52 - Monday...

Same meter, different frog. Or is it a toad? How can you tell the difference. I used to know the difference between a turtle and a tortoise, but I really only knew it for the test. Short term memory. Info for testing is stored in short term memory, experiences are stored in long term memory. Now I forgot what I was talking about. Oh yeah, frogs. Frogs are really not that interesting. I still don't know how these (yes there are more than one in that meter cavity) frogs get in and out of there. There are (I am sure) plenty of bugs in there for them to eat, but I would think they need a conduit for coming and going. I did get four toads (or maybe they are just big frogs) out of the pool skimmer basket and the Polaris bag yesterday. Sadly, only three of them made it, and they hopped merrily off into another body of water (of which we have plenty these days), and the less fortunate of the four was (most likely) consumed by the winning chicken that happened upon it first. If your scrambled eggs taster like frog (but don't frogs taste like chicken?), now you know why that is. Chickens will eat anything.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FROGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment