Tuesday, November 10, 2015

2015 - Day 314/51 - Tuesday...

It has been cloudy and overcast all day. When I got home from work, and between various stories on the various news reports, I took the girl dog out for a walk. While I was taking storm cloud photos for this entry, I noticed a great blue heron flying past. There were actually two of them flying past at the same time, but only got this photo with one of them even barely recognizable. If you look closely, you can see the wings spread, kind of like birds we drew when we were little kids.

Here is an update on the cracked rib. It is getting progressively painful, and I even had a little bit of trouble finding a comfortable position to sleep last night. I had been surprised that there was no evident bruise, but the bruise appeared today, and it is a doozy! I think that is crazy; very little pain when it first happened, but the pain is building (to a crescendo?), no bruising right away but 48 hours later there is an impressive bruise a-brewing. Interesting stuff!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, STORMS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment