Tuesday, November 17, 2015

2015 - Day 321/44 - Tuesday...

You guys are all extra lucky tonight. Since it rained overnight (it followed me home from San Diego) and it rained on me all the way into the city, you were going to get a photo of a rain blurred windshield. But, lucky for you guys, when I got home this evening, there were some clearing skies and some really pretty pinks and reds, so out with the dreary and depressing, and in with the pink and pretty. Kind of like my day today, too. Could have gone downhill really quickly, but it turned out alright and on a positive upbeat note. Have I mentioned lately that I am the luckiest man in the world? Even though I do have domestic Goddess chores to complete before retiring (dishwasher is loaded, have to push some buttons now), and still playing catch-up on work that was put on hold while I was out cavorting on the west coast (those trips are killers, y'all), I am the luckiest guy in the world.

Somebody has a birthday tomorrow, and it is not me.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PINK, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment