Sunday, November 29, 2015

2015 - Day 333/32 - Sunday...

Curiously, I was not hungry this morning, so I made Jody a pile of eggs and I had a bagel (butter, no jelly or jam). Then I was off, and by ten-minutes-til-9 I was loading firewood into the back of the truck. I got it home and piled some of it in the garage (so it will stay dry), and the rest of it is still in the back of the truck. It'll keep! I came inside, did a few more chores, and took to the blue chair. Could not drift off to a nap, got up, looked at one of the clocks, and thought it needed new batteries. It was only 11:20...I thought it was 2 or 3 in the afternoon. That is what happens when there is no sun or relief from the drizzle. You have no concept of time.

There must be a code somewhere that girl dogs have no need to avoid walking through ankle deep (to a dog) water, without being fazed. I am freezing, bundled up from head-to-Croc, and the girl dog is unfazed by it all and ready to go on a hundred mile hike. I don't get it. Oh, and it seems she is a canine pyromaniac as well. She is fascinated by all things wood-stove. She has to pay strict attention and inspect every move when it comes to spreading the coals and adding wood to the stove. Very interested.

Here are a couple things you should know; Jody and I cut the mold off two different pieces of pie (Pumpkin and Apple) and ate generous servings. I did an internet search about eating moldy foods, and it seems it is not totally uncommon, but just in case we come to a premature demise, tell the coroner to check the pies. Said pies are now in the back refrigerator, hoping to be kept from further degeneration.

And I forgot the other thing I was going to tell you.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ANKLE DEEP WATER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment