Saturday, November 21, 2015

2015 - Day 325/40 - Saturday...

Tonight was the preview party for the 19th Annual Austin Empty Bowl Project. We (my business partner Carrie and I) have been long time sponsors of the project that benefits the Capital Area Food Bank and Meals on Wheels and More Kids Cafe. Always a wonderful evening, and I want to thank our friends Mike, Candy, Julie, Jetta Steve and Eric for joining us at the preview party. It was a lot of fun, and lots of good foods, soups, desserts and beverages! A good time was had by all.

Earlier today, I got a lot of errands run so we could get a few things accomplished on Sunday. Visits to target, Home Depot, Tractor Supply and WalMart (for gas and diesel).

Most of the day tomorrow will find me at the Empty Bowl Project, if you get a chance, you need to come by, it is a great cause (always the Sunday before Thanksgiving) and you will not have too much trouble finding me, just look for the 'trash man'.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, Previews, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment