Friday, November 27, 2015

2015 - Day 331/34 - Friday...

The day after Thanksgiving has proven to be cooler (I would say colder but,if I put it all in perspective, it is really just cooler), rainier, windier and just over all less attractive than the previous day. It has pretty much rained all over night and all day today. We have about an inch-and-a-quarter so far, and more is expected. Throughout all that, there are a couple Iris blooming here and there in the yard. This one is a pretty little one, blooming itself in to a stupor outside the garage. With all the rains, next spring should be a good one (for the Texas Wildflowers as well).

It took a combined week (or more) to successfully change the GFCI plug in the garage. Many attempts and conferences with those in the know led to our neighbor Jim coming to the rescue and wiring it up properly. I SWEAR I had it wired properly at least once during the week, but he must have magic fingers or something, because it is now working as intended. I will, however, keep my eye on the night light to make sure it continues to operate properly.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, IRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment