Thursday, July 6, 2017

2017 - Day 187/178 - Thursday...

From what I understand (I slept through the news) there was a fire in a tire shop in Pflugerville. I can tell you with certainty that you could see the smoke for miles and miles. I saw it when I was on MoPac, then I saw it from Hwy 45, and then I saw it (and took this photo) while I was on the flyover onto IH-35. Really black smoke, it would dissipate then it would roar back. It did that three or four times while I was driving home. There was nothing on the radio about it, nothing I saw on the news, and I finally saw something on the Internet about it. Hmmm... Another busy day, but kind of productive too. I was in the office all day until after 3 o'clock. Did you know that today was National Chicken Sandwich Day? Neither did I, but Carrie told me and I was instantly in need of a chicken sandwich. We chose the 'fourth best' chicken sandwich in Austin (based on the proximity to the office and finding someone to go and pick it up for us), and if that was the fourth best, I would feel really bad for whoever might have chosen the fifth best. Deeds, Actions, Changes, FIRE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment