Tuesday, July 25, 2017

2017 - Day 206/159 - Tuesday...

There was a really nice sunrise this morning, but I was departure challenged, and did not choose to stop and document the happening in the photographic sense. I was however, able to capture a couple of the moments while driving down one of the country roads, and captured this remembrance on my cell phone via the rear-view mirror. I have done that a couple times, and it is kind of tricky to do. Very often, by the time you have the camera function on the phone queued up, the moment has passed or you go down a hill (or up a hill) and it is just plain old too late. But today, everything worked in my favor, and I was able to get this shot in. I had an errand to run this morning on my way in to the office, so that took about an extra 40 minutes or so. I got to the office shortly after 8 o'clock, and settled in to do some power real estate. Shortly after, it was time to head to the south office of the board where I guided a class through the TREC Legal I Update. We are working on updates to the classes (Legal I & II Updates) now, and the new classes will go into effect on January 1st. Hopefully I did not need to guide the agents through too much stuff, since this update was introduced in January of 2016. If they don't know the stuff by now...well, you know where this is going. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNRISES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment