Friday, July 28, 2017

2017 - Day 209/156 - Friday...

There were wrecks everywhere you turned today. Wrecks to the left of me; wrecks to the right of me. Wrecks up above me. Not sure if there were any wrecks below me, but that is always a possibility. Getting into the city this morning was not too much of a chore. My first appointment was in Round Rock, and that was not until 9:30. That broke up at about 1:30, and my 2 o'clock appointment rescheduled until Tuesday, so I headed on into the office. I got there about 2 o'clock, sat down and did some power real estate. I left the office about 4:15 and that is when most of the trouble started. Today was the hottest day of the year so far; 105 degrees. Tomorrow may be even hotter than today, and there is supposed to be cooler weather to be had (maybe) and some rain (maybe) beginning late Sunday afternoon. I have two appointments tomorrow, so Jody and I will enjoy a really late lunch, probably more like a lupper. We shall see how that all works out. Deeds, Actions, Changes, WRECKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment