Monday, July 24, 2017

2017 - Day 205/160 - Monday...

Yes, the beginning of another week, and not all bad. I had a meeting scheduled for this morning, and there were six hours dedicated to the meeting. We got all our business done (it was a really short agenda and it IS the middle of summer) in just about an hour. I LOVE (perhaps love is too strong of a sentiment) finding five hours in my day with nothing scheduled. I was able to fill it up though, with a couple property showings and touching base with a couple clients. That was really nice! After some office work and then showing a couple properties, I had plenty of time to get to my last scheduled appointment for the day. While I was getting ready for that appointment, the grey clouds were rolling in from the north but it did not really start to rain until I was on my drive home. There was a pretty good downpour while I was driving, and we did get a little bit of rain on the edge of nowhere, but only 0.09". Not even 1/10 of an inch. BUT, we will take whatever we can get, and we are happy to get it. It will save a little bit of watering, but not an awful lot. And now it is a double-header Antiques Roadshow. Deeds, Actions, Changes, RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment