Friday, July 14, 2017

2017 - Day 195/170 - Friday...

Well, I have been trying to tell you, all you have to do sometimes is look up. I was walking into Northcross this afternoon to get my hairs cut, and I looked up and saw this lovely cloud with the sun behind it. So, I stopped to take a photo, and I hope you enjoy it. We see clouds, sunsets, moonscapes...all kinds of interesting things out here on the edge of nowhere, but you just have to try a little bit more when you are in the center of the city (cities). Usually it is well worth it. Chapter Three of the Neighbor v Neighbor challenge: This morning when I was leaving for work (it was later than usual, about 8:15) I noticed the people that occupy the property adjoining ours were chasing one of the white dogs (Great Pyrenees). There were three of them and a Polaris versus the dog, and it seemed (at the time) that the dog was winning. I backed up so I could get a better view. As I was continuing on my way, the three men had the dog in (on?) the Polaris, so that was that. It seems the dog had once again escaped (once a dog gets a taste of chicken, there is no stopping it) and they had set about to contain it. Later in the day I received a text message, relaying that they were rid of the dogs, and that they wanted to being me two laying hens. Before I respond, I will do a chicken count this evening. I don't really want two more laying hens (it is kind of hard to introduce them to the existing girls), and it is an olive branch on their part. As much as I don't want to drag this out too much further, I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment