Thursday, July 13, 2017

2017 - Day 194/171 - Thursday...

Can someone please tell me why Kim Kardashian's face is on the back of this 18 wheeler that was slowly making its' way down I-35 this morning. This graphic image may have been (but probably was not) the cause of the wreck on the left shoulder of the Interstate. I also recorded a scene of the wreck (only one vehicle left, one firetruck, one wrecker and one police car) and the emergency crews had successfully blocked two of the three lanes while they completed their business on the left shoulder. I doubt that anyone was hurt by the looks of it. After I passed the carnage, there was another tow truck towing what I bet was the other vehicle involved in the mishap. It made for a slow commute into the city. I am not done with the Nature v Nurture thing. Today I am going to expound on my thoughts of NEIGHBOR v Nurture. I explored The Googles to see if anyone else had documented this theory, and could not find anything, so I am taking credit for this. I don't think nature has anything to do with people being neighborly. Being a good neighbor is something that you learn how to do, it is not particularly a natural occurrence. You have to be taught how to be neighborly, and you have to be taught by the examples of others. Anyone can be an asshat (I am proof of that), but it takes practice and good deeds to be a 'neighbor'. Stay tuned tomorrow, I have one more days worth of this up in my craw. We are naming the partially plucked chicken (who seems to be doing nicely, thank you for asking) 'PANCAKE', because she has been battered. So there. Deeds, Actions, Changes, KIM, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment