Sunday, July 16, 2017

2017 - Day 197/168 - Sunday...

So, I waited and waited and waited. And then I waited a little while longer. And it never did rain. I gave it plenty of time to get its' act together, and it never did rain. I am truly disappointed. I waited all day long for it to rain, and it never did rain. In between waiting, I got some work done around the house, took a nap, moved some bales of hay and took a fresh bale of freshly baled hay to the cattle. They are not too interested in hay bales, they are still getting plenty of good green grass from their pastures. I still have some hay to move from the back fields, but it will (most likely) still be there next week when I get a round to it. Does this picture make me look like a goober? Oh - it's not the picture... It did cool off nicely this evening. It seems there was rain all around us, just not here. Both sets of chicks are doing nicely, and the older girls all seem healthy, even Pancake. She was the first one out of the coop this morning, so things are pretty much back to normal. Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment