Sunday, July 23, 2017

2017 - Day 204/161 - Sunday...

If today had been Saturday, I could have made it rain. I could have done everything just as I dod, except that Jody and I would have gone into Georgetown for lunch at Chick-Fil-A. Whenever there are clouds and a pretty good chance of rain, if we go into Chick-Fil-A for lunch, it will rain just about the time we want to leave and get into the car for the ride home. And on the way home, there will be a torrential downpour, and by the time we get home, we will have had at least SOME measurable amount of rain. But no. Today is Sunday, and Chick-Fil-A is closed on Sunday. Something about the separation of Church and Chicken. Whatever. The fact is, we received a trace of rain, and areas all around us had some measurable precipitation. But not us. Just a trace. I accomplished very little today, and I am glad for the fact that there was very little on my list of things to be accomplished. Got all the chickens and chicks fed and watered, got the chicken coop cleaned out, cut half of the front grass (that was all that needed to be cut, I got the back cut yesterday), moved the remaining hay bales and did some this and that. So, all in all, not a bad day. Deeds, Actions, Changes, NO RAIN, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment