Tuesday, July 18, 2017

2017 - Day 200/165 - Tuesday...

These are (if you were to ask me my opinion) half-fast clouds. The bottom halves (nimbus) are good the top halves (not sure) are useless. We need cumuli-nimbus clouds to bring us rain. I am not sure what the top halves of these clouds are called, but they are NOT cumulous clouds, therefore the aforementioned half-fast clouds are USELESS! But I digress... Not a bad day today, with the exceptions of the weather forecasts. Everyday for the next seven days, the high temperature is forecast to be at or above 100 freakin' degrees. And no mention of rain. Please refer to two paragraphs immediately preceding this one, i.e., HALF-FAST clouds. Rain is what we need, and we need it now. But I digress... Let me begin again; other than the weather forecasts... Oh what the hell. It was not a bad day except for... Whatever. I made it into the office in a timely manner, and got a goodly amount of work done in the office before heading out to the board and a round of meetings from 1:30 till 5. One of the meetings was in the Board Room which has lovely views of the passing clouds. Those HALF-FAST... Oh, never mind... Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS (you know the kind), Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment