Wednesday, October 4, 2017

2017 - Day 277/88 - Wednesday...

A FULL Day of meetings today, doing constructive things for our real estate colleagues across the state of Texas. There is a lesson to be learned by doing good for others. But I digress... As I was driving home this afternoon, I saw this Mercury Eight being taken to a place north of Austin. Beautiful condition. Not sure of the year, but maybe a '45 or '46. Jody has a '46 Ford Opera Coupe, and it was the same body style, so that's why we are thinking that it is about a '46 or so. Jody took that Opera Coupe all through Mexico, and has fond memories of it. I really like the look of the car, and I was surprised when I figured out that it was a Mercury. It looked (through my little pea-brain reckoning) to be something much more exotic, but it weren't! A couple things to remember: Every valley has a peak, the sun will come out tomorrow, and I am till the luckiest man in the world! Deeds, Actions, Changes, COOL CAR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment