Friday, October 27, 2017

2017 - Day 300/65 - Friday...

Day 300 of this year, another milestone. Sometimes I cannot imagine how quickly the years go by and other times I cannot wait for the next day to arrive. BUT, while we are all living in the present, today was not too bad. I got into Austin without too much trouble. Many people may have stayed home today because the temperature went down into the 50s. Practically freezing. We don't know how to act when the temperatures cool down like that, and we certainly don't know how to drive in near-freezing climactic conditions. BUT...I was strong and made it into town. I did some power real estate this morning and then headed down to Bastrop where I participated on a Past Presidents Panel for the Austin Board of REALTORS®. The PPPanel. It was fun, interesting and informative and nobody got hurt. I was back in the office by about 1:30, finished up what I was doing, and made it back to the edge of nowhere by just a little bit after 5.

I did stop off in Georgetown and brought Wendy's Chili home for dinner. No better way to take the chill off!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PPPANEL, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment