Wednesday, October 25, 2017

2017 - Day 298/67 - Wednesday...

today was kind of a busy day, but I made lots of accomplishments. I slept late this morning, did not get up until 5, and left for the office just a little bit after 7. I got some work done in the office, had a showing at 12:30, a meeting at 1:30 and got my teefs cleaned at 4. In between those things, I had lunch, got air in my tires (the cool weather affects the pressure), made some appointments for Saturday, and talked to some chickens when I got to the edge of nowhere. Read meters and fed barney the cat, who likes to peer out from under the truck when I am taking food to him. He was extra photogenic this afternoon, so I thought I would share this with you.

I have nothing on my calendar for tomorrow, but I am meeting with one of my good buds and Field Rep Casey to take care of some TREPAC business. That will be another scratch-off on my To-Done list.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BARNEY, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment