Tuesday, October 17, 2017

2017 - Day 290/75 - Tuesday...

I am in Orlando, and things are not going as well as I would have hoped for. The days started off well enough, the flights were just fine. I am especially pleased with the wireless headphones I bought a couple months ago, in anticipation of doing a bit more traveling. Got them charged up and working with no challenges. I finished 'The Winds of War' on the plane. 47 hours of really interesting stuff. Very, very interesting. It was a connecting flight, so I had my photo taken on two different place but with the same pilot and co-pilot. I started a new book (The Snowman, I think) and it is supposed to be a really scary book (it is a movie being released soon and looks interesting in the commercials). I am 30 minutes into the book and so far no one has been killed, but it has the vibe of books like 'The Girl with the Tattoos' or whatever that series of books was I read years ago. It is HOT here (not unlike Texas a couple days ago) and humid (not unlike Texas a couple days ago), and even though it has not rained while we have been here, the 'Epic Pool Party' we were supposed to attend was moved inside. Not Epic! Anyway, we did meet up with a bunch of friends of ours, and it has been fun. Back in my room. The Internet is not working very well, and I cannot get the thermostat to turn off. I am freezing. This is a photo of Carrie, Me and Rob at the Epic Pool Party. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BUDDIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN! Post Script: It seems there will be no photo because the Internet is not adequate to upload a photo. The maintenance guy was just here to check the HVAC. The thermostat on the wall does not work (really). We are just testing those. You have to turn the HVAC on or off at the unit (which is really well camouflaged).
I am going to sleep now... OMG...there may or may not be a photo...

No comments:

Post a Comment