Thursday, October 19, 2017

2017 - Day 292/73 - Thursday...

I survived. There was some doubt for a couple hours, but I made it. I was in bed until after noon, but I made it to a couple things this afternoon, and to one of the three parties that were on the schedule this evening. I have NEVER been to an ice bar, so I really wanted to go to that one. It was a pretty cool (get it) place, 18 to 20 degrees in the actual ice bar portion. They provided gloves and parkas, but you can't take photos when you have gloves on and after about five minutes my hands were really cold and my fingers took a while to recover. But it was fun. Mostly, the smell of food is still causing some challenges, but I expect I will be able to survive that as well. This is a photo of me on the ice throne. There were ice frames, ice glasses (for the drinks) ice dragons, ice balls (of course there were), ice polar bears, and of course, the ice bar. FUN! Tomorrow, there is an early morning session that I want to attend, and then it will be off to the airport. This time next year it will be San Diego. Saturday, I will be planting more bulbs, and feeding cattle. Sunday it is supposed to rain. Deeds, Actions, Changes, ICE STUFF, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment