Monday, October 16, 2017

2017 - Day 289/76 - Monday...

It's Monday. Monday. Did I mention that today is Monday? It was not awful, but I am just frustrated with developments. Developments on a local, state and national level. Why are we o polarized? Is everyone in the United States participating in an Alcoholics Anonymous program, where there is only black and white, and there is no tolerance or empathy for the various shades of grey? I am tired of it. I am tired of being reasonable in a world of unreasonable people. SO...what I tend to do in cases like this, I withdraw. I have no desire to be polite, so I withdraw. Being polite is one of the things I am really good at, but for the immediate future, I am finished with being amenable. I expect it will really only be a few days until I am back, but for now, I am just angry and frustrated. So...a feature of my withdrawal is that I will just surround myself with things that I like. Which means that, tonight, you get clouds and sunset. From last night. Enjoy. Deeds, Actions, Changes, CLOUDS AND SUNSET, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment