Tuesday, October 10, 2017

2017 - Day 283/82 - Tuesday...

A FULL day of PAC/PIC meetings in downtown Austin with the Texas Association of REALTORS®. Meetings, lunch, meetings, break, dinner, crash. Tomorrow, my first meeting begins at 6:30. IN THE MORNING! At least the commute will be more manageable, since I am staying in town for a couple days. The weather has cooled off some (allegedly), since I have no real way of telling. When we are participating in meetings like this, I feel like someone that is living in a Bio-Sphere. Although I have actually been 'outside' for about 10 minutes today, it seems like I have been in a totally conditioned environment for the last 36 hours. The good news is, I have determined the three cha
nnels on the television that I am interested in, and it is pretty much time to call it a night. Deeds, Actions, Changes, MEETINGS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment