Monday, October 9, 2017

2017 - Day 282/83 - Monday...

We are expecting a cold front to come through overnight, which will (allegedly) drop our temperatures by about 20 degrees. We will all welcome that temperature differential with open windows. I watered plants yesterday afternoon and evening, and maybe (just maybe) there will be a little bit of rain accompanying the cold front. Fingers crossed. As another documentation that the flora has absolutely no idea what season we are experiencing, as I reported a week or so, the gardenia is blooming, the honey suckle is blooming, and the figs are bearing fruit. AGAIN! I left for the office late this morning, and thought perhaps I had discovered another window of opportunity, but woe is me, I totally forgot that today is a forgotten Holiday. Today, we experienced our LAST Columbus Day. Beginning next year, we will be experiencing Indigenous People's Day. Whatever. Deeds, Actions, Changes, GARDENIAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment