Friday, October 20, 2017

2017 - Day 293/72 - Friday...

Friday, Friday, Friday. I made it home, it was a long day, but I made it home. Not exactly sure what happened to me on Wednesday, but I became ill at dinner and it tok me a couple days to recover from it. I know it sounds crazy, but I think it was the wine. Whatever it was, it did a job on me, but I am feeling better now. I am pretty sure I can go back to eating anything I want, but I will avoid a lot of fried foods for a while. The night I got ill, there was key lime pie on the menu and we ordered a place for the table. Pretty much the site of it made me want to barf, and it did not take a lot more for me to actually go and vomit. I had none of the key lime pie (my favorite), but today at lunch in the Orlando airport I ordered a piece of Key Lime pie and it was pretty good. Carrie said it was better than the key lime pie from the other day, although I would have no recollection of that. So far I haven't hurled, so I am counting that as a good sign. Deeds, Actions, Changes, Key Lime Pie, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment