Friday, October 13, 2017

2017 - Day 286/79 - Friday...

Happy Friday the 13th. It seems appropriate that it would fall this year in October. I am wearing my Jack-O-Lantern boxers, and reminiscing of my days when I was doing the low-carb Atkins thing. It worked, but my interest in breads and dairy kind of overcame the will power. That's okay though, I am better off in this shape (round is a shape) in case of tornadoes. We have lived out here on the edge of nowhere for almost ten years now, and there has not been ONE single trick or treater in that time. In cases of emergency trick or treaters, I expect we could come up with plenty of chocolate and candy, but it has never been an issue. A relatively normal day today, after a week of mostly meetings. There was an LMT meeting this morning, then in to the office for some power real estate, and then a got my hair(s) cut this afternoon on the way home. Tomorrow will be a work day around the house. I have bulbs to be planted, grass to be cut, take a bale of hay to the cattle, clean the chicken coop (maybe not till Sunday), lots of this and that to get done. It is supposed to cool off on Sunday, and they say there is a 50% chance of rain which means I need to water the hell out of the landscaping just to make sure it rains. That is the plan. Deeds, Actions, Changes, SKELETAL REMAINS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment