Saturday, October 14, 2017

2017 - Day 287/78 - Saturday...

I did most of what I had planned to do today. I did not take hay to the cattle and I did not clean the chicken coop. That is what Sunday's are for. I did get about 250 bulbs planted, and I have 140 more to go. PLUS I ordered some on-line that will be here (probably) for next weekend. I always need something to do on the weekends. There is supposed to be a cool front coming through early tomorrow morning, which may also bring us a little bit of rain. That would be swell. I watered most of what I planted today, but a good rain could not hurt. I got grass cut in the back and in the dogs yard, and maybe I will cut some more tomorrow. I really need to cut it up by the road. I think things will be in good shape for spring, and I am looking forward to seeing if all the work has been worth it. I am watering trees right now, and when I went up to the front, the sky was pretty and the turbines were running nicely. This afternoon the sky was a really beautiful dark blue with some nice fluffy white clouds here and there. Tomorrow I will finish the list of chores, and then head for the big blue chair. I am not planning to plant any more bulbs until next weekend. I did a lot of heavy lifting today (myself) so I am going to lay off a bit till next weekend. Deeds, Actions, Changes, BULBS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment