Sunday, October 29, 2017

2017 - Day 302/63 - Sunday...

I only had a few things to get taken care of today, but I am easily distracted. I had to meet an agent to show a property at 10 o'clock this morning. IH-35 is under construction at the 3406 exit in Round Rock, and yesterday it took a while to get through, so this morning I left the house at 8 a.m. just in case there were challenges. Nothing. Not a thing. I got into Austin in less than an hour, so I went by the office for a few minutes, then to the condo to water plants, and then to my appointment. I got there 15 minutes early. At 9:58, I had a call, 'We were supposed to meet around 10, right? no, at 10. Well, my clients aren't here yet, so we will probably be 10 or 15 minutes late.' They arrived at 10:30. There was no sense telling them that I live 50 miles away and I was there on time. No sense at all. I got home at about 11:45, did a few things in the house, then went outside and planted three Shower of Gold Thryallis, moved all the potted plants back outside, swept the garage, shredded grasses in a little bit of the pasture, moved the rest of the hay bales, cleaned the chicken coop, did some this-and-that, empty the inside garbage cans, took the big can to the road and called it a day. This guy watched me shred the grass in the pasture, checking things out to see if I rousted up any vermin. I don't think I did, but he was watching.

I still have a couple hundred bulbs to get planted, but I will get to it...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAWKS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment