Sunday, December 3, 2017

2017 - Day 336/29 - Saturday...

Saturday is morphing into Sunday. It is after midnight, so technically today is tomorrow. Generally, journal entries like this are really interesting, so I would pay attention if I were you. I am staying in Austin yesterday (since today is technically tomorrow), and I attended the ABoR Installation of my good friend Steve Crorey as the 2018 President of the Austin Board of REALTORS®. It was a really wonderful event, well attended, and Steve's theme of CommUNITY is really great. Steve is the most giving person I know, and I know that his year as President will be one of giving and inclusion, while stressing involvement and volunteer service. Congratulations to Steve, and I know you will be a great Volunteer Servant at the Austin Board of REALTORS®. Enough of that, it was a great and fun evening, and this is a photo of Candy, Erica (Vice President of the Pennsylvania Association of REALTORS®) and me at the Installation.

There was a lot of other stuff happening yesterday, but it is early tomorrow, and I need to get this done.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SKIPPY DIGGLER, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment