Saturday, December 9, 2017

2017 - Day 343/22 - Saturday...

This day has been devoted almost entirely to napping. And this girl dog (Callie) has been right there with me for most of the day. By about 7:30 this morning I went down for my first nap. Then Jody and I took the girls for a ride, and by about 9:30 I was back down for nap number two. That lasted for a couple hours, and I am not really sure what I did between then and the next nap. I did become upright about 2 o'clock, when Jody and I went into Georgetown for lunch. When we returned from lunch, I went down again for another nap. Then it was time for the news, and pretty soon from now, I will check out for the day and go to bed. We will see how that turns out. But, as I said, this girl dog was napping with me most of the day.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CALLIE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment