Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 - Day 365/0 - Sunday...1936...

It is New Year's Eve, and it is COLD outside. The weather prognosticators say tomorrow will be the coldest New Year's Day since 1947. That was a long time ago. It will definitely be the coldest day we have experienced in the last several years. I do not even think it got below freezing ONCE last year, and not very often for the previous several years. Oh well, all good things have to come to an end.

I just finished the last piece of pie I will have for the foreseeable future. Yep, you're right, I am going to do that. I can be pretty stubborn about things, and I think I will last at least a couple weeks before I totally cave. But two weeks is a pretty good start.

I think every thing is taken care of around the house to protect those things that can be protected from the cold weather. If I missed anything, I expect I will find out about it over the next couple of days.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, HAPPY NEW YEAR, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment