Monday, January 1, 2018

2018 - Day 1/364 - Monday...1921...

Welcome to the New Year...as far as I am concerned, I was not terribly sorry to see the old one end. Hopefully, I will never look back on 2017 and refer to it as the 'good ole days'. Fingers crossed! We all have traditions; I heard on public radio that there is a show called 'Dinner For One' that is traditional New Year's fare for folks in a country that I cannot recall, but it is not the country in which the program originated years ago. My tradition for the last several years is posting this same photo from the first day of this journal. Today is the 3,287th consecutive entry in this journal. When the whole thing started, it was to be a one-year gig, hence the website 365DaysOfBill.com. But of course, since I am CDO (look it up in previous entries), I just got sucked into it, and don't seem to be able to stop. This journal actually started on December 31, 2008. It was kind of a trial run. And today, I am entering into the tenth year of this journal about nothing in particular. I do prefer the entries in which I am ranting about something, I find those particularly fun. Sometimes the entries are just totally boring and I put myself to sleep. I also like the entries I complete having had a wee-bit too much Merlot. I don't really remember composing those, but they are fun to review the next day.

SO...we will see what this New Year brings. I hope dear readers, that you do not become bored to tears with my repetitive prose, but if you do...well...come back tomorrow and maybe you will be entertained!

Deeds, Actions, Changes, TRADITIONS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment