Thursday, January 11, 2018

2018 - Day 11/354 - Thursday...1891...

I could have used another photo of an ambulance chasing me down IH-35, but instead, I chose to use another photo of a sunset, albeit an interesting photo of a sunset. I left for Austin late this afternoon, almost 2 o'clock, but there were a couple things I HAD to get done. That is where the ambulance chasing me part came into the picture (get it?). I got to the office about 3 o'clock, did some power real estate, did a little bit more power real estate, and then headed back home about 4:30. We are expecting another freeze tonight, and maybe through the weekend, but all the plants are in, the plant lights are going, the chicken lights are going, and the barn cat has a heat lamp out in his shed. I think everything will survive.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SUNSET, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment