Sunday, January 14, 2018

2018 - Day 14/351 - Sunday...1872...

When it comes to all things technology orientated, I am a very stable genius. That (as was the original) is somewhat lacking in credibility. Jody and I recently decided to become subscribers (again) to Netflix (the ones where you actually get the DVD in the mail, because we live on the edge of nowhere). And we are in our second week. Last week we had Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children and this week was La La Land. I had not seen Miss Peregrine's..., but I was surprised to find that it was produced in black and white. I was a little suspicious, but I went with it. It seemed to fit the movie, so that went right along with it. I had read the book so I knew the background, so I didn't think much about it being in black and white. I did think it would be possible that at certain points it may change to color (a The Wizard of Oz), but that was not to be.
la

Last night we watched La La Land, and I had seen that movie earlier, so I knew it was in color, but not for us. We watched the whole thing in black and white, and finally late this morning I determined that the cables were connected improperly and I finally got them fixed. The first try, I got color but no sound. Finally I found the perfect combination, and life was good. We watched the whole movie again, and it is definitely better in color.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, COLOR TALKIES, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment