Wednesday, January 24, 2018

2018 - Day 24/341 - Wednesday...1865...

Two or three years ago, Julie gave us a Christmas Cactus. It's beautiful. It finally bloomed this year, and I thought I would share that with you this evening. Very pretty. It looks healthy, not malnourished or anything, I just suspect it is slow...maybe it was on the short-bus as a shoot. Not sure. But beautiful.

Weather remains nice, tonight is the last night of possible sub-freezing temperatures, maybe for at least a week. I will haul the plants out tomorrow morning before I head off into Austin (if it is not too cold). I am thinking of putting the chicks into the outside pen as well...they will still have the benefit of the heat lamp, but... Maybe I should give them another week, although a few of them are a week older than the others and it shows. They are definitely about ready for some more room.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, CACTUS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment