Friday, January 26, 2018

2018 - Day 26/339 - Friday...1875...

At my advanced age, I really don't mind standing in lines or waiting for traffic. Generally speaking. I take great pride in only going to the post office when I have plenty of time. I make fun of the people who complain that there are four windows but only one is open. Chill out dudes and dudes! Same thing at the bank. When there is something that needs to be done that requires that I actually visit a brick and mortar bank, I expect that I will be there for longer than I would like, but I take it (usually) in my stride. What really gets me riled up is the questions that I am required to answer at the drive through, but that is another topic. And so today was not really any different than any other day. I was in the wrong lane on the Interstate. Nothing to be surprised about there, but this was the first time EVER that I was notified of that fact WAY ahead of time. No need to wonder about it, it was as plain as the Halloween Orange lettering on the sign. Interestingly though, the left two lanes never did have to merge right, we just kept barreling (at four miles an hour) ahead, and eventually, it was all over.

Have a nice weekend.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, MERGING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment