Tuesday, January 30, 2018

2018 - Day 30/335 - Tuesday...1866...

As I sit here in the office at home, I can look out the window and see the great big moon, the second full moon of the first month of 2018. I am not really sure when it is supposed to be at its' peek, but I will try to be conscious for five or six minutes to take a look at it, and take a couple pictures. Driving home tonight, after I turned of IH-35, this was an interesting view of the big moon rising up off the horizon. In front of me was the moon and in back of me was the sun, bot at about the same levels on the respective horizons. It was pretty interesting to pay attention to that fact. It did not make for a good photo, but it was interesting.

Go take a look for yourself.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, BIG MOON, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment