Thursday, January 25, 2018

2018 - Day 25/340 - Thursday...1886...

This is how you spend $63 t Walmart. I think the only time I spent that much money at Walmart was when I bought soaker hoses or car batteries. But, There is a lot of diet soda in that photo. And a mop and bucket for the chicken coop (and some Pine Sol), some pink rubber gloves for my delicate digits, and some scrubby thing. I went with a list and added a few things to it here and there. All-in-all not a bad haul (that rhymes), and I won't find it necessary to stock up on diet sodas for another couple of months.

Another pretty day in Austin and the surrounds, so we are happy with that. No freezing weather for at least another week according to the prognosticators. I am looking forward to the weekend, I have big plans for at least four or five of the new chicks, we will see how all that works out.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SODAS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment