Friday, January 12, 2018

2018 - Day 12/353 - Friday...1892...

It's Friday. I had a meeting (very interesting and productive) and a 5 minute presentation this morning. Things get very finicky when it comes to minutes. I can NEVER speak for the allotted amounts of time. Being interesting is a curse. But I gave it my all this morning. Part of it was because the presenters before me took more than their allotted time (that is the only thing I can think of. I was on the agenda at 9:20 a.m. I did not start until 9:26 a.m., and my presentation took six minutes. Like I said, I am working on this.

Friday. Did I mention this is Friday? I am very happy that it is Friday. It makes me want to bust out in song. Black Friday. Finally Friday. Friday Night. Aloha Friday. Friday on my Mind. Friday. Friday I'm in Love. Last Friday Night. Friday Night in Dixie. Friday to Sunday. Friday Night Chicken. Friday in a Flower Pot. Fish Stick Kinda Friday.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, FRIDAY. Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment