Friday, January 19, 2018

2018 - Day 19/346 - Friday...1862...

I spent five hours more than I needed to today at one of our properties, while the Keystone Cop parade of characters came and went. And came back again and then left, only to come back again. Stuff is so expensive today because no one is prepared for anything. Oh, I don't keep thermostats in the truck. I will go get thermostats. I just installed the thermostats, but they are the wrong ones. I need to call around to see if I can find them. No thermostats in the city, they will need to be ordered. I have a lead on a thermostat, I will call you back. That thermostat has been discontinued. I found two thermostats that should work. I think I just tripped the breakers. Can you call someone to let me into the basement? I'll be back. I need to go downstairs to my truck to get some wire nuts. You don't have any wire nuts, do you? Okay, then of course I had to go downstairs at least twice to feed the meters. And then; this one thermostat is not working. Where is the breaker box? Are both these thermostats on the same breaker? Oh, I see what the problem is. I wired this one wrong. I fixed it. DONE!

But the view was decent, and even though I could have taken a nap, I was conscious the whole time.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, THERMOSTATS, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment