Wednesday, January 10, 2018

2018 - Day 10/355 - Wednesday...1896...

I had to take off a little bit earlier this morning, I needed to have my car in for service at 7:30. I was about ten minutes late, but they were okay with that. I got a loaner, and then it was off to the office for some power real estate. This is a photo of the waiting room in the service center, looking out into the service areas. It is kind of like the old restaurants where you could watch them cook your food, only not as greasy!

Then it was off to the TREC Offices where I sat in on the Education Standards  Advisory Committee. I am no longer on the committee, my time served ended in December, but I still want to attend the meetings to keep up with what is going on. It is really interesting (to me, not to everybody), but I can spare a day every three months.

Tomorrow will be a late day going into the office...maybe doing some work from home...

Deeds, Actions, Changes, SERVICE, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment