Friday, January 5, 2018

2018 - Day 5/360 - Friday...1918...

This is a photo of what I did NOT share today while lunching with my TREPAC Trustee colleagues. There was a whole assortment of deliciously appealing desserts, but I remained strong. Yes, a resolution to cut back on stuff is still being adhered to, and if that did not put me over the edge (five days in), then there is still hope.

I was not happy to come home and have Jody report that something took out two chickens, including the large and proud rooster. When I went out to put the other chickens to bed, I did a head count, and we are down eight (8) chickens. This is not a good thing. I will be monitoring this to see if I can catch the offenders over the weekend. Last weekend, I have documented that I chased the bad neighbors dog off the property, and there was no harm done on that occasion. BUT...I am (again) unhappy, and will be on patrol for the next several days.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, PATROLLING, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment