Monday, January 29, 2018

2018 - Day 29/336 - Monday...1851...

It is almost February, and it is almost the full moon. Not sure exactly when the full moon will break, but it must be a day or two at least/ If it is going to be considerably bigger and brighter than tonight's moon, it will be something to see. This is something that is interesting about living on the edge of nowhere; we get to see things like the full moons, sunrises and sunsets. I know I have mentioned that before, but I am reminded of it again because I will be staying in Austin one night this week. I will be taking a full-day class in San Antonio, and it will just be a LOT easier staying in Austin and not on the edge of nowhere.

This was a pretty good day if I do say so myself. Made lots of strides in the office, and got lots of things done that were not so much business related. We are all preparing for our state association winter meeting, and that will start at the end of next week, so we are all trying to get as much done as we possibly can in preparation.

If you are reading this, quit reading it and go outside and look up. You will be glad you did.

Deeds, Actions, Changes, ALMOST, Kindnesses, Whirled Peas, FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment